Journey through the Whitewater Bay on a houseboat!
3 days / 2 nights Retail Value: $749 *
- 3 days and 2 nights - Houseboats have 2 bedrooms: queen bed and a full size bed, Living area, 1 bathroom
- Galley with: gas oven/range, gas-electric refrigerator/freezer, microwave that will work at the dock, French Press, basic set of cooking utensils, glasses, dishes, silverware, pots/pans
- The fridge & hot water will automatically switch from shore power (electric) to propane once the boat departs from the dock. Houseboats have A/C while at the dock.
- Provided with houseboat rentals: Linen for beds and bathroom / Dish soap /Hand soap/ Paper towels/Marine toilet paper
- POLICIES: In compliance with Florida state law, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, must have a valid boater’s safety card or certificate. Minimum age to rent is 25. All reservations will automatically be charged $25 for propane that will provide (1) 20lb tank.
- All houseboat rentals will depart with a full tank of fuel. Refueling costs will be charged upon return of the boat. Rentals will be limited to the boundaries of Whitewater Bay and will not be allowed to travel out the Shark River into the Gulf of Mexico.
- All boats are smoke-free.
- This offer is not transferrable or refundable.
Please be aware that the following additional fees apply to this offer:
$25 Propane tank, plus all re-fueling costs
Redeemable between Jul. 6, 2020 and Oct. 6, 2020
Offer excludes the following blackout dates:
Sep. 6, 2020 to Sep. 7, 2020