Oct 17, 2021 10:00 PM
Buy Direct For: $88
Established in 1927, Flamingo Gardens is one of the oldest botanical gardens and attractions in South Florida. Spend the day in this 60-acre Botanical Garden and Everglade Wildlife Sanctuary. Flamingo Gardens features over 3000 species of rare & exotic, tropical, subtropical, and native plants and trees. Our wildlife sanctuary is home to the largest collection of native wildlife including alligators, bobcats, eagles, otters, panthers, peacock, and of course, flamingos! Nestled throughout the gardens, you will experience more than 90 species of Florida native birds and animals - most permanently injured or non-releasable – in natural surrounds. Our half-acre Free-flight Aviary boasts over 250 wading birds representing over 45 species, and the Bird of Prey Center houses one of the largest raptor collections in the United States. Tour the historic Wray Home Museum, take a narrated tram tour around the flora, fauna, and learn the history of the Florida Everglades… Flamingo Gardens Botanical Collection and Wildlife Sanctuary!
- One-Day General Admission for (4) Adults. Children ages 2 and under are free.
- Narrated Tram Tour is included with admission.
- Open Monday-Sunday, 9:30am-5:00pm. (Box Office closes at 4pm)
- Flamingo Garden is Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. We Close early at 4pm Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve, with the last ticket sold at 3pm. We are open New Years Day, January 1.
- Please no outside food or coolers permitted.
- Please, no pets permitted. Only service animals individually trained to provide specific work or tasks for the legally disabled protected by the ADA are allowed entrance.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted on Flamingo Gardens property.
- No Commercial Photography permitted without reservation. Visitors to Flamingo Gardens are permitted to take photographs and shoot videos for personal use.
Redeemable between Oct. 24, 2021
and Jun. 1, 2023