Jun 26, 2022 10:00 PM
/ 2 nights
Buy Direct For: $468 *
A hidden gem located on the Nature's Coast of Florida and the Gulf of Mexico, our beautiful 50-year-old eco-friendly and green luxury resort hotel's surrounded by the natural springs of Kings Bay. This bay, in Crystal River, is one of the largest aquifers in the state and home to more than 400 West Indian Manatees that migrate each year to the warmth of the springs. We sit on 232 acres of lush preserve land with emerald greens and grand oaks, and house hundreds of birds and wildlife.
At the Plantation on Crystal River, you'll find an exclusive Central Florida golf resort featuring 27 holes of competitive and challenging golf originally designed by highly regarded course architect Mark Mahannah.
Experience authentic Florida cuisine at the Plantation on Crystal River, where you'll find top-notch recipes in a relaxing setting along Kings Bay. Holding true to our reputation of genuine southern hospitality and attention to detail, we offer exceptional Central Florida dining.
Let all your worries and stresses subside at our state-of-the-art Spa. The premium Aveda© brand “Spa Bleu at Plantation” brings a new unprecedented level of comfort and relaxation to the Plantation on Crystal River.
Seeing is believing and in Crystal River, Florida, you will have dozens of photo opportunities ranging from family memories to last a lifetime, expansive tidal landscapes, incredible birding and water sports above and below the surface. See what you can experience for your next Florida vacation at our Plantation on Crystal River!
- Garden View Guest Room with One King Bed or Two Double Beds. Features a small writing desk and table with chairs with a view of our beautiful grounds. All our rooms include complimentary coffee-Coffee maker-Iron and ironing board-Hair dryer-and full cable.All rooms are non-smoking.
- Not valid during holiday periods or special events. Valid Sunday - Thursday nights only, additional blackout dates may apply. Must be reserved as consecutive nights and cannot be combined with other offers or existing reservations. Resort reservation policies apply. Reservation requests are subject to availability, within the redemption period, determined only by the designated contact person(s) listed on the winning voucher. Purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Contact resort for pet policy and fees.
- Resort fees of $20 per night, due at check in. (subject to change and taxes).
- To purchase additional experiences, reserve in advance:
- Manatee Swim Tours with our onsite Adventure Center is 352-795-5797
- Golf tee times can be reserved at 352-795-7211
Please be aware that the following additional fees apply to this offer:
$40 Resort fees of $20 per night plus tax due at check in
Redeemable between Jun. 26, 2022
and Sep. 24, 2022